Monday, January 24, 2011

project proposal

i'd like to use this class as a jump start on my thesis project which is exploring the idea of non-photoshopped photographs. while both of these examples are video, i'd like to stick with photographs. my main goal is to make the audience say "there's no way that's not edited in some way."

i plan on coming up with multiple techniques and effects that i will attempt to do in-camera, but at the moment i only have this one idea of creating the illusion of something being grayscale in a color environment and vice-versa.

pleasantville movie trailer:


desaturated santa:



1 comment:

  1. I'm amused that you're using my Desaturated Santa costume as part of your project! Let me know if you need any help/information. Happy to share the knowledge.

    -Brody aka Desaturated Santa
    brody at brodyqat dot com

    ReplyDelete